We’re looking for various freelancers to join our extended network
Freelance Motion Graphic Designers
We are looking for talented 2D motion graphic designers who specialise in explainer and infographic style videos. We want people who are passionate about their work and happy to take on a wide variety of projects, from small local businesses to larger global brands.
- An engaging portfolio that demonstrates keen motion graphic skills
- A friendly demeanour, a good team player and a positive attitude
- Must be located within the U.K and available to work remotely
Freelance Camera Operators/Editors
We are looking for freelance shooters within the local area to join our extended network. You need to be a bit of an all rounder (direct, film and edit) as well as being flexible and willing to travel within Surrey and Hampshire.
- Must own full HDV or DSLR camera kit – Canon C300, C100, 5D MKIII or equivalent
- Proficiency in editing and good knowledge of After Effects, Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro
- Friendly personality with good communication skills
- A solid portfolio that demonstrates camera and editing skills
Are you a professional voiceover artist with your own studio? You are? Well that’s great as we are looking for people of all ages, gender and regional accents to join our database of voiceover artists.
- Must have own studio
- Good communication skills
- Flexible rates
Please click on the link below and fill in our application form.
How should I apply?
Please only apply to each job via email, application form or through our contact form found on the contact page. This allows us enough time to review all your information/showreel and get back to you.
What do I need to send you?
It doesn’t have to be a long email just the essentials such as contact details, current employment and little bit about yourself. Please include a link to your latest work or showreel and a full list of camera/lighting equipment.
When will I hear back?
We normally receive hundreds of applications for these types of roles and as a small team, we unfortunately don’t have the capacity to respond to every single person so we’ll only be able to get back to successful applicants.